So you are probably wondering why do I have a website where I promote my writing which I don’t take the time to post… Fair. What can I say I promise to be more diligent at putting pen to paper, fingers to keyboard, yadda, yadda, yadda. Ok but I am going to be better because I have an exciting year ahead!
On the agenda will be:
1) Taking my WSET Advanced exam and (fingers crossed) passing.
2) Taking my CMS Certified exam, passing and adding that Sommelier to my professional title.
3) Assisting in running the Wonder Women of Wine Conference in Austin, TX this coming March 2-3. I plan to document the process of planning, running, and executing the event. As well as meeting some dope wonder women of wine!
4) Volunteering at the Cherry Bombe Jubilee in NYC this April. It is always a pleasure to work with such a fantastic group of women!
5) Volunteering at TexSomm (finally) to work amongst such esteemed Wine Professionals.
Cheers to the New Year and many new adventures!